• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unlocked cinematics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
This is what I mean by unlocked cinematics. I want it in cinny mode, but your cursor and the menus are still functional. I'm making this like space invader game and need this in there to reduce technicality.

I mean like something in HeroRPG where you can control your cursor and the menu because the whole game is in cinematic mode

Level 3
Actually, prey160, letterbox mode is pretty much the same thing as cinematic mode, besides the fact that it doesn't make the border look like normal terrain. Maybe there's a way to do it with letterbox, I'm not really sure.

Either way, I think if it's a menu in cinematic mode where you can still control the mouse and menu, just put in cinematic mode and put up a dialog box. There you have it, menu in cinematic mode with a cursor.

Status
Not open for further replies.