• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroism Spell WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I wanted to create bloodlust AoE spell just like 'Heroism' in WoW. I was wondering how to make bloodlust be an AoE instead of single target. I'm new to the wc3 world editor so i have many problems to create spells by myself. the spell should also add a debuff to the concerned units, so that when another friendly hero casts the spell, the unit buffed by the debuff can't benefit from the spell.
Thank you in advance

edit the ability the headhunters got cant remember name. anyway just add it to everyunit in area and order to use it

That won't work. And can be buggy. U can use many dummy units in same time. I will try to make it now for u.

EDIT: I have never played with shamy, can explain me what BL(heroism) do, I think it was 40% faster attack speed and spell casting, and was buff called sated

Level 3
Heroism: Increases melee, ranged, and spell casting speed by 30% for all party and raid members. Lasts 40 sec.

Allies receiving this effect will become 'Exhausted' and be unable to benefit from Heroism again for 10 min.

World of Warcraft - Heroism

Trigger is here:
  • Heroism
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Heroism
    • Actions
      • Set H_Unit[0] = (Triggering unit)
      • Set H_Integer[0] = (Level of Heroism for H_Unit[0])
      • Set H_Real = (300.00 + ((Real(H_Integer[0])) x 200.00))
      • Set H_Point[0] = (Position of H_Unit[0])
      • Set H_Player = (Owner of H_Unit[0])
      • Set H_UnitGroup[0] = (Units within H_Real of H_Point[0] matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of H_Player) Equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) has buff Sated ) Equal to False))))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in H_UnitGroup[0] and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set H_Unit[1] = (Picked unit)
          • Set H_Point[1] = (Position of H_Unit[1])
          • Set H_Integer[1] = (Number of units in H_UnitGroup[0])
          • Unit - Create H_Integer[1] Heroism Dummy for H_Player at H_Point[1] facing Default building facing degrees
          • Set H_UnitGroup[1] = (Last created unit group)
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in H_UnitGroup[1] and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Set H_Unit[2] = (Picked unit)
              • Unit - Order H_Unit[2] to Orc Shaman - Bloodlust H_Unit[1]
          • Unit - Create H_Integer[1] Heroism Dummy for H_Player at H_Point[1] facing Default building facing degrees
          • Set H_UnitGroup[2] = (Last created unit group)
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in H_UnitGroup[2] and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Set H_Unit[3] = (Picked unit)
              • Unit - Order H_Unit[3] to Human Priest - Inner Fire H_Unit[1]
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_H_Point[0])
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_H_Point[1])
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_H_UnitGroup[0])
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_H_UnitGroup[1])
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_H_UnitGroup[2])
Spell Description:

Nearby friendly units in 500/700 aoe will get 30% bonus attack speed for last 15 seconds. After effect they will be unable to be targeted by heroism next 45 seconds.

U have inspired me to create entire bunch of WoW spell on THW

And map is here:

Attachments

• WoW Heroism.w3x
    31.3 KB · Views: 53
Level 4
You don't need a trigger to make this spell! Just make a new spell in the Object Editor based off Silence!

Set the attacks prevented to nothing, and set the "Movement" and "attacK" speeds to the desired amount.

You can make mass Slow by setting them to negative values as well. No triggers required at all, very simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.