• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroify the tauren Spirit walker model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
make default attack-1 animation into spell throw,
rename spell morph into spell,

I can do this.

and add the teamcolor hero glow to it's base.

I can show you how to do this without modelling (in World Editor).

give him proper attack anims where he is using the axe,

But I can't do this. Or maybe it is possible to transfer an animation from a model that is close to the Spirit Walker (any idea of model?).
Is it worth it if it doesn't have the attack anim? Because I'm not sure to succeed transfering those animations.

Level 29
I failed transfering animations (not surprising because I have almost no knowledge in this field).

Do you want me to do the other edits, or it is useless without the attack animation?

You simply go ahead and do what you can.

I think I have a tauren spirit walker with a weapon attack animations somewhere, I think I download it from XGM or other Russian page, let me search for it.

Any results ?

Level 10
Open the default spirit walker, check the attack - 1 sequence
open my edit look at spell throw sequence

Untitled.jpg

Level 10
Have you tested it in game yet? When the hero actually "stop" in mid-air? Your Magos is showing wrong; the fact that they have the same frame means it has not been edited. And I have seen it work properly in Mdlvis and in-game test map as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.