• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Model Edit] Tauren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi. I am in need of tauren models ( Links appreciated ), but thats not my main request. I need the tauren chieftain, with a lot changes:
1. Remove the totems on the back. Add something new if u want, but it's not needed.
2. Remove beard, or atleast make it much shorter.
3. Instead of the big axe, i would like him to wear a shield in the left hand and a sword or mace in the right hand.
4. Animations that fits into the new weapons, and i would appreciate ( not needed) that you make him walk/stand more straight, not leaning so much,and more running like walk animation.
5. Remove hero glow.
6. Skinning is not needed, i will do it but make it good skinnable.
This is a pretty big request, and if anyone will do either this or adding links to other tauren models i will be happy. I will add +rep if i like it, both links and models.

Edit: Added pictures for shield, mace and sword. This is not exactly what i am looking for but something to go after.

Attachments

• blackskull_shield.jpg
    blackskull_shield.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 143
  • 23223.jpg
    23223.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 267
  • crusher3.jpg
    crusher3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Why do you really need this?

Level 15
Chriz: I need this because there aren't so many tauren models out there, and since i am creating a new race, i don't want to use the same model more than 2 times ( Different skins). And i also think in future projects other people might need this. I am working on a cursor for this which will also be used in my upcomming cursor pack.

HappyTauren (HT!): Yeah i know, but i thought that someone might spend some time on this. And they don't have to be very good, just so it looks pretty nice.

Could anyone plz do this?

Last edited:
Level 15
Sure. Thx very much. It may take alot of time since it will be a campaign, Rexxar campaign and normal gameplay but with different modes. I will start with making a template for the race and i will make a normal gameplay and this race will be avaible. If u know any way of coping one unit or more from 1 map to another, plz tell me.

Ps. This race will be a special tribe, Frosthorns ( still working on name) and will include tuskarrs and the story will act in Northrend most. Ds.

Status
Not open for further replies.