• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tauren(models request)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi pplz....i realy need tauren peon model...i know there is already one on this site but i can't download it....when i click on dl link an error aper "url not found"(something like that)
so plz someone make tauren peon
2nd thing i need are tauren buildngs....but for now peon is enoguht

Level 6
i created new acuont because someone hacked my old....just can't get back my passowrd also all that i use don't work

i need tauren peon model but i can't download it something with link is wrong.....and about buildning can someone create altar of warriors(let it lool like orcish or human altart but instead of that orc/human on it let it be tauren warrior(or chieftain with both hand in air and in one hand let he carry his axe)

Level 6
if you download gimp, you can alpha. ill explain how if you need, or i can alpha it for you, but that may not work cuz i may alpha the wrong part. but i suggest gimp. cuz its free.

Level 6
i use pc too. you know there are 2 versions of gimp right? and 2 links ... but anyway i know what ur talking about. ill alpha for you. pm me for the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.