• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tauren Models for World of Warcraft - Mulgore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, guys. I was wondering of ANY of you would make me some Tauren models.

Why? : I'm busy with a project called: World of Warcraft - Mulgore (if you've not noticed it yet!!) and for this project i REALLY hardly need Tauren models.

What kind of models?: For my project i need a couple of Tauren models. Witch are:

(ALL IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT STYLE!!)

- Tauren warrior*
- Tauren warrior on kodo beast*
- Tauren druid*
- Tauren druid on kodo beast*

*If you don't know how these world of Warcraft models look like in World of Warcraft, go to:

www.google.com, then type: World of warcraft models and go to: pictures

alternatifly you can also type other: hits, like www.google.com, then type: tauren on kodo

Thanks for reading this and i hope any one who likes to model will respond on this ''call for aid''. (and of course make them)

And Tauren warior, i 'son't need your models because every time you say: ''Witch model you like?'' and later: ''Sorry, i already made that model and it's for USUNG LEGENDS''. But i do appreciate you did respond on my call.

[/i]

Status
Not open for further replies.