• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tauren buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Heyy, i'm busy with a World of Warcraft project witch means:

I make different World of Warcraft maps with the help of a special site that gives me permission to see all the World of Warcraft minimaps. For now on i'm busy with World of Warcraft - Mulgore. Althought my World of Warcraft - Teldrassil Isle map was to big for bnet i'm making a smaller one but with MORE options. This is what i need:

- 3 á 5 different Tauren buildings that are the same as just in World of Warcraft or almost the same.
- a Tauren Warrior with portrait and cape (teamcolored!!)
- a Tauren Druid with portrait and cape (teamcolored!!)

ALL THE UNIT MODELS MUST HAVE ONE - attack, spell, walk, stand 1, stand 2 and death/dissipate animation!!

The buildings only have to have one stand animation.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE respond and i will respect you hardly!!

If you make them just send them to this site; i will add you then in my developers/credits: list

Thanks for reading this and if you make them please tell me and tell me how long it will take!!

by! ciaou! And happy easter days! :wink: :D

for questions pm me about it!

Level 6
lol?

He :wink: , why the >>>PIEP<<< you guys never respond. I can't believe this... I KNOW there are more people who REALLY REALLY like this models to be made and not that standart recolored skins and models (some even WITHOUT a portrait!!). No offence i believe it's hard but ehhhh... please RESPOND - ANSWER - GEEF ANTWOORD - RÉPONDRE - BITTE ANTWORTEN!!

SO.... now i have asked you in 4 different languages.

And please, moderators don't start flaming on what i ask those people.

And for the one that DIDN'T even read my other post in this topic dont just foolish ask: "Tell me why you need those models".

Thanks for reading this: AND RESPOND!! :wink: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.