• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HEROES IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well I was doing heroes for my map, and I ran out of ideas for now, so I thought, Why not giving the oportunity to other people to introduce their heroes to the comunity.

This is the Idea:
My map is a mixture between Capture the Flag and Dota, you destroy the towers, you blast your enemie's town, you break the gates that hold the tower and finally you enter grab the flag your enemy has and run to your base if you die you drop the flag and well you get the idea....

If you have a cool hero you would like to include in the map you send me an E-mail with the description of the hero, its abilities and anything you would like to include and Ill put it on.
Of course I will need the map file with the hero and its abilities to import it to my map!

By doing this you can win :

Nothing but credits, ehehhehe! and a thankful colaborator to your proyects in the future! :p

Thanks for your colaboration! Please answer the poll!

Level 2
well im not going to send you anything but here are some ideas for heros:

Mana Tanker:
Reverse Mana Burn: empties the casteres mana (completly, or for the amount of the enemies health) and damages an enemy unit for amount of mana emptied

Corpse Explosion: explodes a corpse, 50 initial damage, 20 damage a second over 3 seconds, low mana cost, NO cooldown or casting time

Hollow Frenzy: Suppercharges all of the casters spells for 20 seconds, then kills the caster

Mana Compustion: Compusts all the mana of units in an area, dealing damage to each unit equal to the the total amount of mana combusted. combusted mana is destroyed too

Agility Tanker:
Blood Sacrifice: sets a units health to 20%, but also makes it almost invulnerable by adding 50-200 armour, can be c ast on enemies aswell

Hip Hop Dancing: starts dancing to some really crappy music, hurting the eyes of all nearby enemies so much, that they cant see for a short time, missing 100% of the time

Heart Grip: attacks a nearby unit for 200 dmg and binds its heart to the caster. this means that each time the binded unit takes damage, the binder(or whjatever) will heal for a % of the dmg taken

Heart Steal: steals the heart of a Heart Gripped unit for 10 seconds, allowing the unit to do the casters bidding. works on heros

Strenght Tanker:
Maajik: the caster taunts a god untill the god in question becomes angry and smites the casters foolish ass out of this world, damaging all nearby units AND the caster for a VERY large amount of damage, long casting time

Johnny Walker: Alchohol is good, so good infact, that you can hurt your enemies! the caster drinks alot of booze, making him miss 60% of the time, increasing his max health by 200, but also lighting him on fire untill, increasing his move speed my 300% and dealing damage to himself aswell as units that are nearby. burn duration increase and damage to self decreases

Death (Passive): If this units health is below 10% it will decide to beginn murdering things like never before, adding a 40% chance to 1.5x dmg, a 70% attack speed increase, a 30% move speed increase aswell taking 2 damage for every attack it doles out

Reel Children: This hero thinks children are the future of the nation(what nation nobody really knows). he will create four children around him, attach them to him with his fishing rod(make sure you give your map some water o_O) and whirl them around in circles damaging every unit a child hits.

if you want help on how to make these spells ask here, and when im back on i will try to answear them!(or someone else will)

Level 4
In your map it seems that the flag isn't heavily involved. By the time you get to the flag, the enemy is already at your complete mercy, and what's gonna stop you from just running back with the flag and winning? Nothing. Maybe you could change the design slightly, to make the flag more involved in the game.

Level 4
That's a great observation Xander! You are 100% right, I hadn't think about that. How would you suggest I arrange that? Maybe I could crate warppoints in the dead tower spots so if my enemey runs away I could warp infront of him? Wadda u think-?

Status
Not open for further replies.