1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

HeroDemonHunter

Submitted by erwtenpeller
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Sol'Ta, Desert Elf Rogue I made for my map B&B..sadly the map was never finished
Enjoy!

Keywords:
Sol'Ta, B&B, Demon, Hunter, Desert, Elf, demonhunter, evil, illidan
Contents

HeroDemonHunter (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Such a good skin, I absolutely love the weapon, the colors, and the wrap execution is beautiful
  1. IrBat

IrBat

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    for 1 and a half hours of work this is decent. Tons of shit wrong, but like you said, it was a BS job just to prove a point.

Pretty pathetic how your trash is the communities treasure...
    ALso very funny how almost every post is starting with "I dont like DBZ but...", like anyone gives a fuck... :lol:

2. erwtenpeller

erwtenpeller

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    to be honest... i'm a fucking big dbz fan. dbz rules. db rles as well. its fucking dbgt that fucked the series up. my fav sagas are still the first, the sayan saga, and the garlic jr. gaga... why? they head spirit, they head speed. unlike most of the rest. stilll, i dont give a shit what anyoneone else thinks, dspite what my fav sagas did not bring, subah sayans rock. end of story.

and yes, the skin is crap.

thats ok.

its not like wc3search will ever see my best skins. the only shhit i upload here is either shit i did while being bored.

my really good skins are reserved for real, and private projects, not for a (sorry) nood site as wc3 serach.

3. acolyteofdoom

acolyteofdoom

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Yea, your skins for B&B and that Dragonbane one you did for WH are all really great. There is a big difference in the ones here and the one sat The Hubb, also.

4. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    no you get a life, youre basing this whole skin on the fact that you hate dbz, therefore you are a jackass.

5. Azsharas.Bane

Azsharas.Bane

Resources:
    Resources:
    Srry to tell ya erwtenpeller, ur a stupid retard... Anime can be, just depends on what you are making, whether you have the brains to make a model... (unlike some *COUGH*) Also, if you people dont stop stabbing at us, you might as well tell that to the Japanese who watch this stuff ALL the time. Sure, im not a big one on gay shit like digimon or pokemon, but we watch it for the fighting, anger, possibly many things that we ourselves just watch it for. So find a shovel, dig a hole, and bury urselves. If not, go praise fascists like George Bush...

6. Ninja-Khan

Ninja-Khan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Azsharas.Bane, I doubt you'll ever be as talented as erwtenpeller is as of now. I'm sick of all the DBZ skins, please stop making them people.

7. erwtenpeller

erwtenpeller

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    i like dbz. i like db. i dislike dbgt.

i like anime.

i dont think anime is suited for warcraft, unless you change the usuall sell-shaded style to a smooth shaded style.

can i get anymore clearer?

8. MajikMan

MajikMan

Resources:
    Resources:
    this skin is faily good...a few things you can improve
    like the face...and everyone who is saying shit like "tHis skin sooks cuz its dbz" "stOp posting dbz stuff cuz its n00bie suxors" "itS gud but i give 1/5 cuz its dbz.." or simmilar comments... then i have some things to say to you..
    1.This is GT not Z..yes there is a difference..like..the person who wrote the story...
    2.If you dont like DB/Z/GT then ignore the skins/models and icons of DB/Z/GT that are posted here...
    3.Just because its dbz doesn't mean its a 1....dont look at what the skins theme is..look at the quality in which it was made...

9. erwtenpeller

erwtenpeller

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    i know its a bad skin. a really bad skin.

cute thing is though, that its the best db skin.

10. MajikMan

MajikMan

Resources:
    Resources:
    its more detailed than the super buu skin...but the fat buu dont realy count cuz its a model..but dracos krillin/goku/vegeta might be some tuff game..ive got all his DB skins :p

11. CannabisX

CannabisX

Resources:
    Resources:
    im a dbz fan too, and predator? go fck a cow u moron, just because ur a noob in dbz tribute, doesn't mean its gay, and the loading screen is better then anything u can make. its not the best erwten, but its alrite, 3.5/5

12. Bleeding[Wolf]

Bleeding[Wolf]

Resources:
    Resources:
    Stop The Fucking Dragon Ball Shity Stuff !!!!!!!!!!!

13. MajikMan

MajikMan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bleeding[Wolf] if you dont like seeing DBZ stuff then just ignore it...you dont need to come and tell everyone who likes dbz how stupid you are

14. The-Lamantin

The-Lamantin

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like it really i think it is not bad as the fools think just keep up the good work please 8)
    Be cool be happy :wink:

15. THE_END

THE_END

Resources:
    Resources:
    This can't be downloaded anymore, the link is broken

16. mazoonon

mazoonon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Im with Afronight 76 and FMGSOUL. if you preator hate dragonball/z/gt then KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! ITS A FREE COUNTRY! THERE ARE SITES MADE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO GO TO! dont just sit looking for people to shout at, GO TO THEM! I like anime so what?
    You keep telling us to get a life when YOU need to get a life! and nothing in the universe can change that.

Oh and about this skin, nice but it looks like his face, is pulled back by his hair,but if this was done in about 1 - 2 hours ide give it a 9/10 for how detailed it is in the little time.

17. Master334

Master334

Resources:
    Resources:
    is it just me or..... DOES THE PICS NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER!!!
    one is this shitty guy...... who i wouldnt stand having on my map, and next to him is the skin of a sweet looking illadan.