• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Warrior

Generic Warrior Hero. Slow moving and strong, this Hero relies on brute strength, and powerful battlecries in combat.

Feel free to use and/or edit this model, so long as you credit me.

Keywords:
Human, Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Executioner, Footman, Militia, Knight, Adventurer
Contents

Hero Warrior (Model)

Reviews
11:15, 23rd Mar 2016 Misha: alright, very good mesh, really nice animations, and works really good ingame. Approved. ..his face might look a lill too flat though..

M

11:15, 23rd Mar 2016
Misha: alright, very good mesh, really nice animations, and works really good ingame. Approved.
..his face might look a lill too flat though..

Level 34
I like the way he holds his axe and the way he is animated. Texturing is also lovely, he truly looks like a neuteral warrior with that militia skin.

However i still don't understand why every single head you made looks so fat huge and squished. It might have not been the problem if it wasn't for ingame portraits, but as it is it kinda gives me cringes. And that's a shame considering the quality of your works.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Checked the model ingame, sometimes it looks like its missing a neck but thats just me xD
But rather than that, I LOVE IT !!

The axe looks awesome !