• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warrior

A Warrior that Uses A Hammer In Battle.

Update: Head Made A Little Bigger To Look More realistic.

Model updated and improve by General Frank.

Keywords:
Human, Unit, Soldier
Contents

Human Warrior with hammer (Model)

Human Warrior with hammer (Model)

Reviews
15:36, 4th Apr 2008 General Frank: Model has been improved by me (General Frank). I repaired it and added more features to correspond with genuine warcraft III models. Model works fine and performs well in game and in editor. Next time please...

M

15:36, 4th Apr 2008
General Frank:

Model has been improved by me (General Frank). I repaired it and added more features to correspond with genuine warcraft III models.

Model works fine and performs well in game and in editor. Next time please try to fix your models yourself.

Level 6
/bumb
I think I could fix it if you wish. It might take some time and I would have to redo the model from the base. But then I could re-add the spell animation and make it a complete model and I could even add a portrait.
So what do you think, t-rav2010 ?

Naa thats ok....its not that good of a model....no use on spending ur time on my crapy model. but if you could give me some advice on my next models that would be pretty cool.

Naa thats ok....its not that good of a model....no use on spending ur time on my crapy model. but if you could give me some advice on my next models that would be pretty cool.

I always say that you have to finish one thing before you can proceed on the next one.
Sure I can give you some hints, but, hell, I will fix this model and it's not a waste a time for me at all. Helping people around is in no way a matter or wasting time.

Level 30
I always say that you have to finish one thing before you can proceed on the next one.
Sure I can give you some hints, but, hell, I will fix this model and it's not a waste a time for me at all. Helping people around is in no way a matter or wasting time.

gf is right man if he wants 2 help u why dont u let him? u can only become better...