• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Hero Level Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey there
I have a problem, I have a hero whose current level is 50. I made a spell which transforms him into a dragon then the dragon being able to transform back. (Used Destroyer Form Ability) But when he goes back into Hero mode he's level 1 not level 50. I've already tried using:
  • Trigger
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit enters (Playable map area)
  • Conditions
  • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
  • Actions
  • Hero - Set (Triggering unit) Hero-level to 50, Hide level-up graphics
I cant think of anything else, please help:vw_sad:

Level 2
Unfortunately it did not work. It produced the same results, perhaps I'm doing something wrong? :vw_wtf:

Level 7
  • Replace
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to (Your Ability)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Replace <Caster> with a <Your New Unit> using The old unit's relative life and mana
Here a solution to your problem. It remains mana health and level of caster to new unit.

Level 24
The replace is the worst solution of replacing a unit.
Replacing a unit let the game create a new unit and remove the old one.
All items, exp, buffs, abilities, etc are removed.

Using bear form or crow form seems the best solution and it is supposed to not change anything at all.
You might have a problem made by other triggers.

If you want the transform to be instant. Use reverted bear form ability.
There should be a thread about it somewhere here but it is just switching the alternative and standard unit values and when you want to transform, you add the ability and remove it immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.