• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Metamorphosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi i'm trying to add an ability [Metamorphosis] to a boss With a Trigger but whenever he uses it he just Transform to his weaker form with no levels no Attributes.

Screenshot - bd941065a0e2efd94ccfaae6fb7d930e - Gyazo

I tried doing a trigger where he finishes off the ability like this
  • Stage
    • Events
      • Unit - Jezrometh 0012 <gen> Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Seconds Stage (Jezrometh)
    • Actions
      • Hero - Set (Triggering unit) Hero-level to 100, Show level-up graphics
      • Hero - Modify Strength of (Casting unit): Set to 45000
      • Hero - Modify Agility of (Casting unit): Set to 45000
      • Hero - Modify Intelligence of (Casting unit): Set to 45000
Thanks in advance.

Level 16
It's a Metamorphosis so Technically speaking if I Put

• Unit Starts the Effect of an Ability
It will change the Attributes of the Original unit and not the new Metamorphosis unit
they are both the same unit. all Metamorphisis does is change the unit type. The unit itself wont change. Therefore, (Triggering Unit) should suffice.

thats assuming I understood your question correctly :p

Level 8
they are both the same unit. all Metamorphisis does is change the unit type. The unit itself wont change. Therefore, (Triggering Unit) should suffice.

thats assuming I understood your question correctly :p
I Assume you don't understand what I intend I want the Original unit to Transform to another unit but that is not possible. because it just keep transforming itself to a weaker unit which is itself but without spells and low level.

Status
Not open for further replies.