• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hero Arena Ideas

HERO IDEAS

(Please someone help me with the tooltip; bad English)
(Need Icon and Model too)
(Need a name suggestion or anything)

Human

A human mage that learn many from the shadow's

Abilities :

Blinding Shadow
Create a big shadow that blinds enemy target
Level 1 : Blinds the enemy unit for 2 sec, unit's cannot attack or move while blinded
Level 2 : Blinds the enemy unit for 3 sec, unit's cannot attack or move while blinded
Level 3 : Blinds the enemy unit for 4 sec, unit's cannot attack or move while blinded

Darkness Fury
The Darkness inside the Night mage growls with anger, adding damage to the Night mage attack
Level 1 : Adds 2 damage to Night Mage attack
Level 2 : Adds 3 damage to Night Mage attack, attack cause the target to slow down for 1 second
Level 3 : Adds 4 damage to Night Mage attack, attack cause the tatget to slow down for 2 second

Dark Bolt
Fire a bolt into the enemy unit, damage and slow the enemy unit
Level 1 : Damage the enemy 50 point of health
Level 2 : Damage the enemy 100 point of health
Level 3 : Damage the enemy 150 point of health

Night Beast
Change the Night mage into the Night Wolf at night time, add more damage and hit points and add a new ability : Bite.
Level 1 : Adds 50 damage point to the Night mage, and adds 750 Hit points.

Bite (Special Ability)
Bite the enemy target with 150 damage

I will add more hero eventually.

Hero Helper
Night Mage

Tooltip

- Saif
- Hexcellion

Model

- BloodElf300 (I don't use this)

Last edited:
Level 12
Here's my try, I edited the tooltips, made them better.

A very intelligent conjurer of the night, using it as a weapon, and as his own. He is able to blind enemies using dim shadows, use darkness as a source of power and strength, defeat foes using dark arts, become a night wolf, becoming more powerful, gaining strength, and being able to bite down enemies, using his sharp fangs while in Night Wolf form. He is a very experienced mage, who knows a lot about dark arts, using it as a means of shapeshifting, conjuring shadow bolts, creating shadows which blind enemies, and even hone his attacks using the night.

Abilities:

Blinding Shadow
He creates a shadow which affects the enemy's eyesight, making it unable to do anything, for some time.
Level 1: Blinds the enemy unit for 2 sec, the unit can not attack, move, nor use spells.
Level 2: Blinds the enemy unit for 3 sec, the unit can not attack, move, nor use spells.
Level 3: Blinds the enemy unit for 4 sec, the unit can not attack, move, nor use spells.

Darkness Fury
The mastery of the Night Mage's dark arts, make his attacks deal more.
Level 1: Adds 2 damage to the Night Mage's attack
Level 2: Adds 3 damage to the Night Mage's attack, and every time he attacks, the target gets slowed down for 1 second.
Level 3: Adds 4 damage to Night Mage attack, and every time he attacks, the target gets slowed down for 1 second.

Dark Bolt
Using dark energy, the Night Mage conjures a dark, shadowy ball dealing damage to the targeted unit.
Level 1: Damages the targeted unit by 50.
Level 2: Damages the targeted unit by 50.
Level 3: Damages the targeted unit by 50.

Night Beast
The Night Mage at night, is able to become a night wolf, which makes him more powerful, and capable in the battlefield. He is able to bite opponents as well using his sharp fangs.
Level 1: Gives additional 50 damage, and gives him additional 750 hit points.

Bite (Special Ability)
The Night Wolf uses his sharp fangs, biting his prey wildly, dealing damage to it. Deals 150 damage to the targeted unit.

Level 11
maybe make dark bolt as the 1st ability, blinding shadow as 2nd ability, darkness fury as the third and Night Beast as the fourth one.

As the 1st ability is usually for damaging, second is for either buffing/supporting/passive, third is for the passive ability of course or something that will support your other skills and the fourth one is usually the strongest out of all of them.

Level 12
maybe make dark bolt as the 1st ability, blinding shadow as 2nd ability, darkness fury as the third and Night Beast as the fourth one.

As the 1st ability is usually for damaging, second is for either buffing/supporting/passive, third is for the passive ability of course or something that will support your other skills and the fourth one is usually the strongest out of all of them.

^This. I forgot to mention that one, lol.

Level 5
I like the ideas, especially Hexcelon and Saif

But the skin don't match (Cause the face look a little flat), thank thought BloodElf300.
I was thinking about Jaina model, but anything can do

Status
Not open for further replies.