• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Felrunner

In celebration of my unbanning, i've decided to release one of my newest models, Phalaxus, the Fel Runner, a warrior touched by both the light of the Elves, and the darkness of the Legion.

Like before, feel free to edit my model, but remember to credit me.

EDIT:
Fixed the sword & Belt.

Keywords:
Fel, Runner, Hero, Demon Hunter, Revellion, Human
Contents

Hero Felrunner (Model)

Reviews
6:55, 24th Apr 2009 General Frank: Improvements are done and changes are made. Very nice model edit you have made there. The alternative set of animations and the particle effects are stunning. Approved.

M

6:55, 24th Apr 2009
General Frank:

Improvements are done and changes are made. Very nice model edit you have made there. The alternative set of animations and the particle effects are stunning. Approved.

Level 26
[-] The sword UV wrap is a smudge
[-]the face helmet looks like a big golden crisscross... thing
[-]the morph alternate animation is EXTREMELY LONG making it completely terrible and impractical for ingame use
[-]the belt makes him look very fat
[-]the particles could use work

[+]the other animations fit well enough
[+]good concept

otherwise it might be useful to someone

Level 1
Is it just me, or does the spell animation keep repeating until another order is given? *Slightly* annoying. Shoulder pads seems oddly shaped, not as noticeable in-game, but it's something. Also, the swing of the sword while running seems a bit to much, but that's more aesthetic than anything else.

Otherwise looks alright. The face has some really nice details.