• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Dark Kael

VERSION 1.2
By:Daniel Manion
aka Newbwc3
aka Sephiroth_VII

Do NOT modify or redistribute this model in any way, without my permission.

This took about 6 months to make, and I know the polycount is high, but you have to realize he has a sword,cape,and 3 orbs modeled.

>All the animations are made from scratch!
>All the attachment points included
(Sprite1,2 and 3 refers to the orbs)

I suggest you put collision size to around 180.
ICONS: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/icons/4693/
PREMADE TEST MAP: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=78364
Give credit to: Sephiroth_VII

Keywords:
DarkKael, Dark Kael, Hero, Kael, Bloodelf, elf,
Contents

Hero Dark Kael (Model)

Hero Dark Kael (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 9th of February, 2008 Approval status: Approved Rating: 4/5 Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. [x] Excellent model details.
Level 1
Its pretty cool idea! But...
(BIG MINUS) The fighting animations rly sucked
(-) Lack of team color
(-) Shoulders
(-) The things sticking out near his knees - Its part of the shoes but it looks pretty weird
(+) Spheres
(+) Sword
(+) The dude, rly like the cloak n' all that! That leaves me to 2/5 in rating

Level 3
This is nice... now all we need is..mabye...A dark kael that is a mage?! :/
This is indeed, nice. I love the icon, going to be my Dath'remar. i will give you creds, very nice. But we still need a dark kael mage or something...

Level 3
hey umm this works in world editor but when i test its invisible but its shadow is there and you cant walk through it plz help