• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kael with sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i need a huge dick, maybe you should add screenshots for which sort of red sword do you want. Or tell us about your project which the model goes to or such, to make people more interested filling your request.

Hahaha that's what I thought when I read 'kael with a sword' .

Shame on you.

Jim, why don't you try to add the sword via a trigger or item effect to the Keal model?

Level 23
I'm not sure how experienced you are, I only see your post count is 2, so I'm not sure, how advanced you're right now:
What General Frank means is using an attachment model from our model section (Link is with search with keyword sword: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models.php?search=sword&d=list&r=20)
And he suggest you to attach it via a trigger: Add a special effect (here comes your imported model) to the right (left) hand of your unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.