• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request : Kael with Extra Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
hello, i used mac for now, so, i don't think i will be able to transfer animations myself anymore +___+" so i request this from the helping members of hive ! :D

i needed a kael, with alternate animation of Two handed sword weilding (Arthas or anything that will make him look better in 2 handed sword)

since kael does not have a weapon, this will work just fine, (i plan on giving him a big sword attachment)

the sphere will go unchanged, keep it orbiting as it is :D
and the cape will move as it is, so i think we have an idea of "Partial" animation transfering.

thx a lot for viewing my Request,

a sincere helping attitude / any kind of help given/ helping replies deserve a +REP xD

Level 16
No No!..don't do anything to his sphere, keep it as the original one!...3 sphere orbiting around him.

lol just a normal kael model, with the original sphere still orbiting him, and its cape moving like the way it should.

i just want it to be "Fitting" when it is attached a two handed sword.

no other differences.

Level 33
Oh so you don't want his Sphere to be tempered with anything ?
Just a Kael model, that holds a sword, that looks UN-weirdly ?
I have uploaded for you the test map, Kael Holding Sword
I'm not quite sure if this is what you want
If you have problem with the sword (can't see the sword model, etc), just download it too

Attachments

• Kael Holding Sword.w3x
    19.9 KB · Views: 65
  • TheGrandSword.mdx
    7.1 KB · Views: 98
Level 16
lol..i am asking to change its animation, so that it looks like it is using the sword like how a blademaster or arthas did, without ruining the animation for his sphere or cape.

not just attaching a sword on him, he will not use it to slash. he use it to punch.
and he did not swing it either, so i want an animation transfer.

Level 33
Well, for a certain, the unit has to be edited its 'Bones' and 'Joints'
Search for 'Milkshape' tool, there should be lying around in this forum
This tool can make your unit ACT like something else, according to your needs
Example: You can edit Kael to act like a boxer who uses fist to attack.

Level 11
Well i tried with amnimation transf. Then the spheres wont appear, even if you just transfer 1 animation. I guess you just can try to get a modeller or something. Otherwise it wont work. Im sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.