• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some Skinning/Model Request (Reforged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here we have the Vulcanologist Kael Skin (reforged) by Verronis (see attached picture)
I was hoping one of you lovely talented skin creators/model creators could work this one particular style on to Anasterian Sunstrider (keeping the sword of course) you know, the kael Face, Skin Color, hair, same kind of orange emissive on the eyes, the armor, i can imagine the cape part might be little tricky, but possibly can recreate kaels cape there into a style of mr sunstriders' cape.
I am in works of a campaign creation, i am needing such a thing for a story idea i have going wanting to switch to melee combat.
So it would be pretty epic if someone could do that for me, that is my main request.

I do have some other little ideas for people looking for something too.
Of course, elfs with such a skin color of that V. Kael, would def be useful by me and im sure many others
another idea, is i feel we need some more undead units like a skeleton knight( based off human knight ) with the weapon and animation similar to that of the orc raider, lol i see all these death knights, but you know, how about some undead units to go with them the death knights.

also if you havent caught on, Reforged version only please and thank you, and more thanks in advance to anyone that will attempt :)

Attachments

• KaeltoSunstrider.PNG
    KaeltoSunstrider.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.