• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Kael model does not show in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I had a look, and played around with the paths, but it still wont work. Sorry. try reimporting the files.

Level 1
Strange doesnt work for me either, and its the exact same as on that test map where it does work..... and i've re-importated quiet a few times alrdy so i dont know whats wrong.

Edit: Errr its working now....... no idea how, just keep re-importing thats how mine started to work. So if it doesnt work delete the import and re-import and keep doin this till it works.

Last edited:
Level 13
Uhm let me give an advice. Its a thing which bugged up A LOT for me in the start, until i found out that that was the reason it always bugged up. And dont laugh now, cus this can be what you did wrong.

SO: Did you by accident make a space? And yeah, its the space you make with "spacebar". Try check if theres some spaces behind (and in front) of the path you written.

Status
Not open for further replies.