• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Kael W.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Damn you reply fast..just had to make that comment.

Animations:
Since I Don't have the 3000somthin$ 3DSMax I have no idea what im gonna do. Cause I cant import animations. I guess I will have to make them from scratch, which would be the most difficult thing I have ever done in WC. Unless someone would be so kind as to animate it for me. Someone with experience. Need somebody to unwrap the Skin on the Portrait with emitters I made too...so I can keep the anims already in the Kael Portrait.:sad:

I got the animation transfer program thingy but I think it only works if you have the exact bones as the model your extracting the anims from..not sure.

Level 15
I know geez, he already flamed me on the WC3 Campaigns and now he comes here too.... So he can add a flaming comment..Just leave me be! I already know you think it sucks! I would expect someone such as you with so much experience to actually be helpful.

If anyone wants to help with the animation stuff..PM me whenever you can do it. I'm not in no rush either, I quit this for now so I could work on my Cine that I started long ago.

If I ever get around to it I'll start another model from scratch that isnt based on a WC character.

Level 8
I've animated complex bipeds and deep bone structures, so I think Wc3 models [which tend to be simpler] would not be all that hard.

Level 8
..... Wow... that was
A- extremely off topic
B- NOT IN CONTEXT

They where commenting about the blurring in the drawing, and then APPOLOGIZING for commenting because left-handed people have it harder due to their hands smudging the peice, so in a way it was more of a compliment

Level 15
So you never animated Wc models? Im not sure if you can with Max9 Ive heard only Max5 you could use.

Reason I said this was because I'm asking if its possible to animate WC models with Max9? I have heard that you could only do it with Max 5 or less...

Thankyou Ratherion I'm really suprised that you keep replying and stayed with it this long.

Btw: I think Ghostwolf maybe black. (Not being prejudice or anything so don't start a big debate) Its just the way he said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.