• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Metamorphesis Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am memzak, I will shortly make a thread in the introduction board, as soon as I find it...

I'd like a man/wizard model with many forms....
(or animations for transforming into each one)

He must look like an evil overlord wizard type person (elf)
Almost like a mixture between Kael and Illidan (Frozen Throne version)
Use your imagination on how he must look but keep in mind that he is a hero, and must therefor have a hero glow. He must have the same type of hands as Illidan has (talons) and he must have no tail, hoofs, horns, or wings. His eyes must be like glowing red orbs with runes on them. I'd also like him to have some sort of armor, over which he has robes and a cape (almost like kael in a way, and most of his robes must be black in color)
As for weapons, he is empty handed.

Here are the animations I would like:

Walk (Self Explanatory)
Run (Self Explanatory)
Stand (Self Explanatory)
Stand1 (Self Explanatory)
Stand2 (Self Explanatory)
Stand3 (Self Explanatory)
Attack (Glowing Red Sparks from his hands has he charges the attack and then fires with the right hand)
Attack2 (same as before just with the left hand)
Attack3 (Both hands this time)
Attack4 (He spins around and makes an attack with both hands)
Death (Self Explanatory)
Dissipate (Self Explanatory)
Spell (Hands glowing with red sparks while he makes spell-like movements)
Spell Channel (Same thing except he is holding the spell above him as he rises and drops his hands)
Victory (Like most victory Dances)
CrowForm (Almost like medivh but with red magic)
DragonForm (like about just a bit bigger for transforming into a dragon)
WolfForm (He glows red and gets on all fours as he grows Shadow Wolf fur)
SpiderForm (He glows red and shrinks down into a ball with a smaller ball then 8 spider legs sprout out)

(He also must have hand, head, overhead, origin and chest tags like most warcraft characters)

I hope this isn't too much to ask!
I would be really grateful if you could fill this request! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.