• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model & Icon Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So as you can see by the title I need a Model and an Icon to fit with it done for me, +rep for those who try to make them. I am using these in a map I am trying to make (goin pretty good).

1: Skeleton Giant, you can base this off the Mountain Giant if you want to.

2: Half Skeleton, half a skeleton that can crawl along the floor and attacks with a sword.

3: *POOF* NOT NEEDED

4: Overlord (felguard) Skeleton, an overlord/felguard skeleton (yep, duh).

5: Troll Skeleton, pretty self explanatory.

6: Drenai Skeleton, again self explanatory.

Edit: Just to note I already have many of the skeleton models on hive
Edit: I hate skins a bit... Just a bit.

Last edited:
Level 13
Icon for your model

Here is one of icons, you use for what you want. Pictures :
2vl39s2.jpg

161dh68.jpg

BLP download :
Edit : This images don't have bottoms and buttons and other things but in blp rar you have score screen,normal,atc,disabled... and icon have some detail in background. Test in game

Last edited:
Level 13
Here is one of icons, you use for what you want. Pictures :
2vl39s2.jpg

161dh68.jpg

BLP download :

Edit : This images don't have bottoms and buttons and other things but in blp rar you have score screen,normal,atc,disabled... and icon have some detail in background. Test in game

I have post this icon for you, you can download it in hiden : Download Link.

Level 9
Ive got lots of those, most of the other ones are either not skeletony enough or not even remotely related to them.

Level 14
hmm im actually interested of the troll skeleton. as i understand it would be a skeleton unit model edit, with tusks and it would be taller. and it would use forest troll animations. i wish i could do it... :S

EDIT: what animations would you like it to have? those of forest troll (attacks with throwing axes)? no attack animations?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.