• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

req: custom bloodmage model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hey guys nice to meet you all; and i'm aware of my extreme "new-ness" here but I hope you guys will bear with me and complete my request. i've come here as a last resort, seeing that i am not able to execute the modelling task without a copy of autodesk 3ds.

Basically, what I need is an edited model of a bloodmage, like what i have mentioned in the topic. here is what I intend the model to look like:

picture.php

just a bloodmage model with blue eyes and a blue crystal embedded into his chest, with white-greyish hair; skin with a dark grey-purplish hue, and greyish-black eroded armor without the gold linings(they may be black).his shoulder plates should be kept blue with the linings, slightly eroded also and his cape with some holes in it and slightly torn up.

more or less like dark kael; just with the embedded crystal and other features i've mentioned.
i will require the finished mdl/mdx file. please and thanks a bunch :)

and if it's not too much, a gif of the model would be nice :D

p/s :if it'll help, i can independently edit the model's skin, just pass me the finished mdl/mdx along with the png of the edited model :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.