• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spellbreaker*Bloodmage Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Let me start off by saying;
I do not know if this is obtainable by pure Texturing (Skinning).

What have you done so far to find it yourself??
So far, I've looked though 100/150 of the model pages (Came all the way back to 2005) without finding any model suitable for what I'm in the 'shop' for :).
I've checked the skinning sites, searching 'Bloodmage' and 'Spellbreaker'. Nothing remotely usefull to me there either :) Also I searched the forum for request threads etc, didn't seem to come up with anything. Neither did the search for bloodmage and spell breaker.

What do you feel is important?
The size of the file needs to be noticable small (somewhere between 100-150kb max is preferable). The details don't need to be overwhelming, but not horrific either :). It needs a stand 1 (maybe stand 2) animation, along with a cast animation (no graphics animations, just an arm moving or something, like bloodmage have).

Could you like.. give us a description of what you need? :eekani:
What I'm in the look for is a merge between the Spellbreaker and the Blood mage. I dislike the "head", the "Body / legs" and the headgear behind the head of the Blood mage. However, I would wannt want the Robe he have around him. I dislike the shield / weapon on the Spellbreaker. I tried to remove it, but it is not duable with alpha channels due to team colours (ye, sad :sad:). However I love his headgear and his "robe" (chest and legs).

Could you show it like .. in picture??
I attached a "lol cut and paste fast" image to give an 'idea' of how I would really like it to be.
5fhy14.jpg

Rep + Map credits for anything usefull!

I apoligize in advance if this post is posted in the wrong section / site / area / location.

In advance
Thanks Hiveworkshop.com!,
-Lindenkron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.