• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I wanna have a model of Aethas Sunreaver it should be a spellbreaker delete sheild and blade change to taking a magic wand the other hand taking fire like lina.He should have Blood Mage cloak no defense animation have spellbreaker mask and a mounted version on dragonhawk please upload model in the model section if u do this request.Thanks :goblin_wtf:

Level 8
I wanna have a model of Aethas Sunreaver it should be a spellbreaker delete sheild and blade change to taking a magic wand the other hand taking fire like lina.He should have Blood Mage cloak no defense animation have spellbreaker mask and a mounted version on dragonhawk please upload model in the model section if u do this request.Thanks :goblin_wtf:

Wow guy I don't understand what you are requesting. Please explain it so that I am able to understand your request.

Level 9
he says that he wants an Aethas Sunreaver model. The details of the model are: that it uses the spellbreaker model as the base, it doesn't have the spellbreaker's shield, it replaces the the spinning blade with a wand and has a blood mage cloak attachment. ( I think ?)

Last edited:
Level 4
A spellbreaker model.

1)Remove the shield, and change the animations for fitting his shieldless left hand.
2)Get a fire orb on his left hand.
3)Replace his spinning blade with something like. Draenei Staff.
4)Mount a dragonhawk.
5)Get blood mage's cloak.

Status
Not open for further replies.