• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spellbreaker W3 Reforged - request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello my talented friends!

Me and my friend need your help. We need a original Spellbreaker model from Warcraft 3 Reforged but without shield and without mask. I think such a model would also find a use as alternative blood elf demon hunter or elf warrior from the LOTR in example. Unfortunately we are not creators and im asking you for help! Maybe some of you would be interested in such a concept, thereby helping us, and I'm sure many would also be interested in this alternative style of Spellbreaker.

Thank you in advance and best regards!

Hello my talented friends!

Me and my friend need your help. We need a original Spellbreaker model from Warcraft 3 Reforged but without shield and without mask. I think such a model would also find a use as alternative blood elf demon hunter or elf warrior from the LOTR in example. Unfortunately we are not creators and im asking you for help! Maybe some of you would be interested in such a concept, thereby helping us, and I'm sure many would also be interested in this alternative style of Spellbreaker.

Thank you in advance and best regards!

Here man, i did up a lil something for you, one with heroglow and one without let me know what you think if could change or add anything
i left his attack his defend animations, since the attack defend will still throw blades if you want to make a projectile for second attack

Attachments

• SpellBreakerDemonHunterA.mdx
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
  • SpellBreakerDemonHunterANoHeroGlow.mdx
    1.7 MB · Views: 66
Level 1
Here man, i did up a lil something for you, one with heroglow and one without let me know what you think if could change or add anything
i left his attack his defend animations, since the attack defend will still throw blades if you want to make a projectile for second attack

Hello friend!
Thank you very much for your work and interest!! In my opinion this model looks really, really great!! I didn't expect such a quick reply haha. Regarding the model: We thought more about one blade, kind of like Darth Maul haha ;D. Could you be able to leave him with Spellbreaker's animations and stance? I would be very grateful to you, because overall the model looks really great and if you would restore its Spellbreaker's animation and stance and leave one blade it would be the top of my dreams hahahaha; D

Attachments

• male_dark_elf_warrior_04-p.jpg
    male_dark_elf_warrior_04-p.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 60
Hello friend!
Thank you very much for your work and interest!! In my opinion this model looks really, really great!! I didn't expect such a quick reply haha. Regarding the model: We thought more about one blade, kind of like Darth Maul haha ;D. Could you be able to leave him with Spellbreaker's animations and stance? I would be very grateful to you, because overall the model looks really great and if you would restore its Spellbreaker's animation and stance and leave one blade it would be the top of my dreams hahahaha; D

sure no problem man, here we got 2 versions, the first one has the left hand still in shield position, the 2 is a tweaked hand position so its not in a shield position, so that should be exactly what you need there then lol enjoy

Attachments

• NewSpellBreaker.mdx
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
  • NewSpellBreaker2.mdx
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
Level 1
sure no problem man, here we got 2 versions, the first one has the left hand still in shield position, the 2 is a tweaked hand position so its not in a shield position, so that should be exactly what you need there then lol enjoy

Archaos, Thank you very very much! Perfect! This is exactly what i need! Thanks a lot, you're the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.