• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human spellbreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I was looking for and didn't find a human spellbreaker model. So I assume it doesn't exist yet. I thought it would be worth it to try asking here to see if anyone was interested in doing it. (I don't know how much effort is involved. I hope it's a relatively simple process for someone who knows how to edit models.)

I like to create race specific armies in custom maps (humans, dwarves, high elves, night elves, trolls, orcs, etc.) and usually it's super easy using campaign models and sometimes a few custom models from here on the hive. However, recently I had the idea for human mage hunters (basically human spellbreakers) rather than just the same old human apprentice/hydromancer models for human spellcasters.

I also figured humans are famous for learning quick and picking stuff up from the elves (they learned magic from the high elves in the first place) so eventually picking up spellbreaker style combat isn't a stretch.

If anyone is interested in helping me or knows of a model that already exists which I simply didn't find then please let me know! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.