• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I dont know if this is possible.

Upon attacking a unit you add a bleed charge stacking 10 times dealing 10 damage per stack for 3 seconds. So if you attack 10 times you deal 100 damage per second for 3 seconds. whenever the unit stops taking damage the bleeds reset.

Level 12
I dont know if this is possible.

Upon attacking a unit you add a bleed charge stacking 10 times dealing 10 damage per stack for 3 seconds. So if you attack 10 times you deal 100 damage per second for 3 seconds. whenever the unit stops taking damage the bleeds reset.

Yes, It's possible..

Attachments

• Bleeding Strike.w3x
    29.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Level 4
This doesnt do damage over time. Just a single stacking strike. Which is good to know. I am looking for a stacking shadow strike basically. If that gives you a better idea.

Ideally the combo spells would be. This ability which puts a buff stacking up to 10 times dealing 10 additional damage per second per stack for 3 seconds.

An ability that slows by 5% per bleed stack.

An ability that deals 20 damage per stack instantly resetting the stacks.

An ability that silences a target and adds bleed stacks. Something like doom im sure. but upon killing it gives bonus gold not a demon.

Level 37
@Two Venoms
The skill is otherwise ok, but setting the bleedcount to 0 if it is 10 could use an improvement, as I believe it should stay at 10 if the unit is hit again during the bleed duration.

You could set the unit's custom value to cv. Then detect when that dummy unit type dies, give it 3 second expiration time.

set cv = custom value of dying unit
if ability level of bleed for dying unit == bleed[cv] then
--set bleed[cv] == 0
endif

Remember to set UnitIndexerEnabled to false before setting the custom value of the dummy, and set it to true right after that.

Remove invulnerability from the unit, it has locust. Set death type to Can't raise, does not decay. Set Death time to 0.

Last edited:
Level 37
When a unit dies, there has been 3 seconds (the buff's duration) from the hit. The integer comparison checks if it was the last hit that was done. And I now realized it will bug when stack count is 10.

Fixed.

Attachments

• Bleeding Strike.w3x
    32.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.