• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Again and again a spell request :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Soo that should be the last spellpack i need for War of Wrath then all heroes are complete. All of them need 5 lvls

CHaos General:
1.Searing Cleave - cleaving attack that burns all units that it hits 5 hp/sec for 4 secs (so it means that all units damaged units from the cleave is also burned 5hp/sec for 4 secs)
2.Disorder - the Chaos general shouts, causing units to get confused and attack the next unit closest to them even if its their ally for 5 seconds. (only targets normal units, does not affect heroes. its a crown control spell)

Hellscream:
ulti- Bloodrush - causes the target unit to bleed and take 30 damage/second. bleeding stops when the target unit attacks hellscream, but continues when he stops attacking Hellscream. Lasts 15 seconds.

<<< Illidan:
Warblades of Azzinoth- a toggle-skill that adds 50 hp damage and 20 mp damage to Illidan's attacks, drains 10 mana per second while activated.

Level 3
So searing cleave is basically, when the skill is learnt, any unit that is hit by the chaos general is affected? Including cleaved attacks?

Disorder I can try, but no promises :p

Illidan's skill, I need more information. Totally don't understand it :p

Level 3
Okay, finally finished it. The searing cleave, the searing damage is done to all units within 200 range when they take damage. I couldn't make it work properly because for damage detection, you had to use dummies to cast every ability, and since this isn't my map I can't do it. The other damage type detection was in vJass and I don't deal with that, so I did this instead. I'm trying to upload it ASAP, so I didn't make it very customizable, though if you need I could make it more customizable. Anyway, here it is.

Attachments

• Hellscream Spellpack.w3x
    49.9 KB · Views: 56
Level 3
Please, try to read full posts before asking questions...

Please understand the situation before making such a comment. (And while you're at it, you should read full posts as well.)

but can you make the disorder spell so that the units from my allie dont attack nearby friendly units :-D

I DO read full posts. I'll explain why I asked that question.

The spell I made was affecting all units, ordering all units to attack the nearest unit, even if it's their ally.
Now Jokerman said that he doesn't want allies to attack friendly units.
Now why did I ask that question? To clarify.

My current understanding is:

Disorder affects ALL units.
Enemies of caster attack the closest unit regardless of alliance.
Allies of caster attack the closest enemy.

Level 9
mhh only need a better disorder and another spell for bloodrush.. i dont like it :-D
for bloodrush:
hellscream make a warcream and jumb to the target unit hits on it so 10 times in that time he is invincibility and at the end he make a final hit stronger then the hits before and jumb back to his place where he stand before
5 lvls every..

Status
Not open for further replies.