• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with skipable cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am trying to do skipable cinematic but I can't make it work. When I press escape is not doing anything.
  • Intro Skipped
    • Events
      • Player - Player 7 (Green) skips a cinematic sequence
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set IntroSkipped = True
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode Off for (All players)
      • Camera - Reset camera for Player 7 (Green) to standard game-view over 0.05 seconds
  • Footman Dialog
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Footman Dialog <gen> contains (Triggering unit)) Equal to True
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Action
    • Actions
      • Set Hero_Triggering = (Casting unit)
      • Set Temp_Region = Footman Dialog <gen>
      • If (IntroSkipped Equal to True) then do (Skip remaining actions) else do (Do nothing)
      • Camera - Apply Bandi lord quest Copy Copy 2 <gen> for Player 7 (Green) over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Footman 0085 <gen> named Footman: Play No sound and display Welcome stranger. W.... Modify duration: Set to 6.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Hero_Triggering named The Hero: Play No sound and display I am looking for De.... Modify duration: Set to 6.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Footman 0085 <gen> named Footman: Play No sound and display Only a fools are lo.... Modify duration: Set to 12.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Hero_Triggering named The Hero: Play No sound and display Yes I want to. Modify duration: Set to 5.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Footman 0085 <gen> named Footman: Play No sound and display Allright. I will tr.... Modify duration: Set to 22.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Hero_Triggering named The Hero: Play No sound and display I will do my best. Modify duration: Set to 5.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Footman 0085 <gen> named Footman: Play No sound and display Right, Edgar is rec.... Modify duration: Set to 12.00 seconds and Wait
      • Camera - Reset camera for Player 7 (Green) to standard game-view over 0.05 seconds
      • Trigger - Turn off Intro Skipped <gen>
      • Special Effect - Destroy Footman_Dialog
      • Sound - Stop the currently playing music theme
      • Sound - Play Sound\Music\mp3Music\War2IntroMusic.mp3
      • Quest - Change the description of DemonLord_Information to |n|n|n|n|n|n - Ask ...
      • Quest - Flash the quest dialog button
      • Set Temp_Group = (Player group(Player 7 (Green)))
      • Game - Display to Temp_Group the text: |CFFFFFF01Destiny Q...
      • Set Temp_Hint = (Last created floating text)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of Edgar 0394 <gen> using Abilities\Spells\Other\TalkToMe\TalkToMe.mdl
      • Set Footman_Dialog = (Last created special effect)
      • Unit - Kill Peasant 0418 <gen>
      • Custom script: call RemoveRect(udg_Temp_Region)
      • Custom script: call DestroyForce(udg_Temp_Group)
      • Floating Text - Destroy Temp_Hint
      • Custom script: set udg_Temp_Region = null
      • Custom script: set udg_Temp_Group = null
      • Custom script: set udg_Hero_Triggering = null
      • Custom script: set udg_Temp_Hint = null
      • Custom script: call DestroyTrigger(GetTriggeringTrigger())

Level 12
Well, because you need that skip remeaning actions at all transmission lines, it is basically something like this.

• Footman Dialog
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Footman Dialog <gen> contains (Triggering unit)) Equal to True
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Action
    • Actions
      • Set Hero_Triggering = (Casting unit)
      • Set Temp_Region = Footman Dialog <gen>
      • If (IntroSkipped Equal to True) then do (Skip remaining actions) else do (Do nothing)
      • Camera - Apply Bandi lord quest Copy Copy 2 <gen> for Player 7 (Green) over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Footman 0085 <gen> named Footman: Play No sound and display Welcome stranger. W.... Modify duration: Set to 6.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Hero_Triggering named The Hero: Play No sound and display I am looking for De.... Modify duration: Set to 6.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Footman 0085 <gen> named Footman: Play No sound and display Only a fools are lo.... Modify duration: Set to 12.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Hero_Triggering named The Hero: Play No sound and display Yes I want to. Modify duration: Set to 5.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Footman 0085 <gen> named Footman: Play No sound and display Allright. I will tr.... Modify duration: Set to 22.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Hero_Triggering named The Hero: Play No sound and display I will do my best. Modify duration: Set to 5.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Footman 0085 <gen> named Footman: Play No sound and display Right, Edgar is rec.... Modify duration: Set to 12.00 seconds and Wait
      • Trigger - Turn off Intro Skipped <gen>
      • Special Effect - Destroy Footman_Dialog
      • Sound - Stop the currently playing music theme
      • Sound - Play Sound\Music\mp3Music\War2IntroMusic.mp3
      • Quest - Change the description of DemonLord_Information to |n|n|n|n|n|n - Ask ...
      • Quest - Flash the quest dialog button
      • Set Temp_Group = (Player group(Player 7 (Green)))
      • Game - Display to Temp_Group the text: |CFFFFFF01Destiny Q...
      • Set Temp_Hint = (Last created floating text)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of Edgar 0394 <gen> using Abilities\Spells\Other\TalkToMe\TalkToMe.mdl
      • Set Footman_Dialog = (Last created special effect)
      • Unit - Kill Peasant 0418 <gen>
      • Custom script: call RemoveRect(udg_Temp_Region)
      • Custom script: call DestroyForce(udg_Temp_Group)
      • Floating Text - Destroy Temp_Hint
      • Custom script: set udg_Temp_Region = null
      • Custom script: set udg_Temp_Group = null
      • Custom script: set udg_Hero_Triggering = null
      • Custom script: set udg_Temp_Hint = null
      • Custom script: call DestroyTrigger(GetTriggeringTrigger())

Status
Not open for further replies.