• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Help with Hero Arena Victory Conditions Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have recently begun using the Warcraft 3 World editor, and I am currently working on a Hero Arena/ Survival map, in that every player will select their hero and be placed in a large arena, defeating mobs for xp and killing each other, like a last-man-standing map, but I cannot find a way through triggers to make it so that if your hero is the only one left, you win. I have made it that if your hero is killed you are defeated, but I can't figure out how to make it that if all other players have been defeated, you win. It doesn't seem to do it by default, and I've hit a brick wall in development. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Level 24
I would suggest to either put em all in a group like IcemanBo said or make an array of 12 (players) booleans and if a hero dies, the boolean of that player turns true. After that a check starts to run and if there is only one boolean false, then that player wins.

I haven't checked the hero survival map that LordDz posted but I think that they use a pretty similar system.

Status
Not open for further replies.