• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with victory conditions {like loading a unit into a transport to win}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello all!

So I managed to remove the melee triggers (starting units, Enforce victory defeat), but every time i test the map I kill all enemy units and No one wins.

Can anyone help me with a victory condition, such as "Hero enters transport ship, player wins or if that can't be done, can it be: "hero enters region(near boat) player wins.

I am a good terrain maker, but I am new to triggers, and cannot figure them out for crap

Level 5
thanks for the help! that alone made my progress on the map I am making up to 10% my Terrain is 50% complete, Whats left is Dialogue and and camera scenes...which I have no idea how to do, but I will look around and ask for help when the time comes. it is a mini campaign(1 level..so far..)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.