• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I've been working on a map for Onyxia's Lair, and I was trying to figure out how to make her use her move that puts her into flight phase, just like in the real fight, once she hit 75% health. I've checked all the forums on this site and another, and I couldn't find anything on it. I was just wondering if there's a way to set it up so that once she hits 75% health, she'll use a specific ability.

Level 6
if you noticed, there is some event Event Value of real variable becomes...
So a real variable can also be the percentage life of the unit you want so Event value of real variable (percentage life of <your unit here>) or something like that.

I suspect thats the kickstartt you need. For every other question feel free to post what bugs you here.

Level 6
Then you might also need the Add ability to unit ( i suggest you use the crow form ability of medivh) to make onyxia fly. But i suppose that if you have another model with fly animation, you better swap the models using Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a <the other model> using The old unit's relative life and mana

Status
Not open for further replies.