• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy Spells Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm trying to make 4 guys from different ff games for an rpg to use with my friends. plz help me with their abilities

1. Cloud(FF7)
Braver - Jump into the air and land on enemy unit dealing damage, more damage every level.
Blade Beam - Cloud will shoot a beam from his sword, upon hitting one target, it will split into multiple beams that will hit 3/4/5 targets for small amounts of damage.
Critical strike (got this covered)
Omnislash: Cloud charges forth hitting all enemies for a combined total of 15 hits and ending up by the last enemy attacked

2. Squall(FF8)
Renzokuken - Attack 1 Enemy 4/6/8 times within a few seconds (maybe 4?) dealing 150% of normal attack damage.
Blasting Zone - Squall fires a Beam from his sword increasing in size each level, dealing large damage.
Trigger - like critical strike but more damage. (i know how)
Lion Heart - Appear randomly around the target dealing 200% of normal damage a strike, hits a max of 14 times.

i'm back f rom wherever the hell i was
heres the other 2

3. Rydia (ff4)
Fire – Does fire damage to 1 enemy (I know how)
Summon – Level 1 Shiva, Level 2 Leviathan, Level 3 Bahamut, a strong Summon is summoned with the ability of Dimaond Dust/Tidal Wave/MegaFlare. (I know how)
Carrot rain – Stop units from moving in an area.
Tidal Wave – Sends the naga tidal wave around in a circle
Mega Flare – Destroys All Destructible doodads in the area and deal 3000 damage to all units in area.
Lasts (20 seconds)
Brillance Aura (got it covered)
Meteo – Meteors fall from the sky dealing random (between 1-9999) damage to hit enemies.

4. Celes (ff6)
Pearl – Deal holy damage on a target dealing 150/300/450, on undead Damage is doubled to 300/600/900 Damage.
Blade Throw – Celes throws her sword at an enemy she can’t attack while the blade is out of her hand, and she moves to grab the sword once its hit.
Cleave – Celes is so fast with her sword she can hit multiple enemys for 30%/40%/50% Damage. (cleaving attack, Covered)
Ultima – (Warstomp) units around the caster take 2500 damage, Destroys all doodads within Warstomps area.

Level 9
Somebody aready did a "Cloud Spells" series.

Renzokuken - there are already several spells like this; I just can't remember their names.

Blasting Zone - you might be able to do an Engineering Upgrade trick to give the hero different spell with different missles at each level, or you could also trigger the missle art and damage.

Trigger - Can't you just alter Critical Strike?

Lion Heart - (See Renzokuken.)

~The_Raven

Level 3

The_Raven said:
Somebody aready did a "Cloud Spells" series.

the differenceis i want to figure out how to do them MYSELF, i don't want to copy somethingwithout knowing what it is, how would I learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.