• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can u make me a spell not in jass!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I create a new hero but i dont really know how to make a sure custom spell's with a dummy unit this is my request for my Hero - Sniper

(Active)
Aim Legs- aiming an enemy in his feets that deals damage and a chance to slow enemy unit. (Level 1 - 100 damage and 10% to slow enemy unit movement speed.
Level 2 - 200 damage and 20% to slow enemy unit movement speed. Level 3 - 300 damage and 30% to slow enemy unit movement speed.)

(Passive)
Double Shot- when attacking enemy there a chance to do double shot. (Level 1- 10% to do double shot. Level 2- 20% to do double shot. Level 3- 30% to do double shot. Note :!: this skill is not to deals double damage but to to 2 shots in one hits.)

(Passive)
Advance Marksmanship - add attack range and bonus damage for sniper. (Level 1- add 50 attack range and 10 bonus damage. Level 2- add 75 attack range and 20 bonus damage. Level 3- add 100 attack range and 30 bonus damage.)

(Active)
Head Shot- Aims enemies head that cause the unit to die instantly.If the target is a hero deals only damage. (Level 1- 1000 casting range deals 150 damage to hero. Level 2- 2000 casting range deals 250 damage to hero. Level 3- 3000 casting range deals 350 damage to hero.)

(Active)
Concentrate Aiming - allowed the sniper to concentrate in each attack that add bonus damage for 20 seconds. (Level 1- 10 bonus damage. Level 2- 20 bonus damage. Level 3- 30 bonus damage. Note :!: this skill is self target only.)

I'll wait for your reply thanks...

Level 10
hmmm.. said:
I create a new hero but i dont really know how to make a sure custom spell's with a dummy unit this is my request for my Hero - Sniper

(Active)
Aim Legs- aiming an enemy in his feets that deals damage and a chance to slow enemy unit. (Level 1 - 100 damage and 10% to slow enemy unit movement speed.
Level 2 - 200 damage and 20% to slow enemy unit movement speed. Level 3 - 300 damage and 30% to slow enemy unit movement speed.)

Events-
A unit is Attacked
Conditions-
Unit-type of Attacking Unit equal to Sniper
Actions-
Set Slow_Chance = Rnadom integar between 1 and 10
if-
Slow_Chance equal to 1 or less
then-
Create 1 Dummy(damage) at position of attacked unit
Order Last Created Unit to Chain lightning(or any damaging spell) attacked unit
create 1 Dummy(slow) at position of attacked unit
Order Last Created Unit to Slow attacked unit

(Active)
Head Shot- Aims enemies head that cause the unit to die instantly.If the target is a hero deals only damage. (Level 1- 1000 casting range deals 150 damage to hero. Level 2- 2000 casting range deals 250 damage to hero. Level 3- 3000 casting range deals 350 damage to hero.)

Give a 150 damage chain lightning(or damaging spell) and check if target unit of ability being cast is not a hero. then create a dummy to deal 99999 damage, etc.

(Active)
Concentrate Aiming - allowed the sniper to concentrate in each attack that add bonus damage for 20 seconds. (Level 1- 10 bonus damage. Level 2- 20 bonus damage. Level 3- 30 bonus damage. Note :!: this skill is self target only.)

modify the vampiric potion ability with 0.00% life-steal.

I'll wait for your reply thanks...

Level 2
thankz for your help!!

thankz for your help... can u create the rest like marksmanship thanks a lot dude :)

Level 3
For adding range, create 3 different spells, each time the hero takes the spell, remove the old one and add the new one, each with the larger casting range.

Status
Not open for further replies.