• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have a Requested Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can you help me to create some trigger for my new hero
Lady Lancer...
This is some of my requested spell

Meteor Spear - Lady Lancer jump and when in the air she trow multiple times her spear to the target area(AoE)
Level 1 - 100 area damage. Level 2 - 150 area damage. Level 3 - 200 area damage.

High Jump - Jump to the air and slam the ground of the target area. Level 1 - 75 area damage. Level 2 - 120 area damage. Level 3 - 175 area damage.

Throw Spear - Throw the spear to the target unit that cause of bleeding to the target. Level 1 - 50 throw damage and 5 damage per second. Level 2 - 100 throw damage and 10 damage per second. Level 3 -150 throw damage and 15 damage per second.

Spear Mastery - Increase the damage of spear and attack rate. Level 1 - 10% damage increase and 5% bonus attack rate. Level 2 - 20% damage increase and 10% bonus attack rate. Level 3 - 30% damage increase and 15% bonus attack rate.

Can you help me!!! ty it's to hard to me to do this because im only newbie to warcraft editor thanks. :wink:

Level 14
Throw Spear - Throw the spear to the target unit that cause of bleeding to the target. Level 1 - 50 throw damage and 5 damage per second. Level 2 - 100 throw damage and 10 damage per second. Level 3 -150 throw damage and 15 damage per second

Use Warden's Shadow Strike... Just change damage.

Level 10
vhinz said:
Can you help me to create some trigger for my new hero
Lady Lancer...
This is some of my requested spell

Meteor Spear - Lady Lancer jump and when in the air she trow multiple times her spear to the target area(AoE)
Level 1 - 100 area damage. Level 2 - 150 area damage. Level 3 - 200 area damage.

search for "Jump" spells in the archive.

High Jump - Jump to the air and slam the ground of the target area. Level 1 - 75 area damage. Level 2 - 120 area damage. Level 3 - 175 area damage.

increase height and create a dummy to cast cluster rockets.

Throw Spear - Throw the spear to the target unit that cause of bleeding to the target. Level 1 - 50 throw damage and 5 damage per second. Level 2 - 100 throw damage and 10 damage per second. Level 3 -150 throw damage and 15 damage per second.

what jacek said.

Spear Mastery - Increase the damage of spear and attack rate. Level 1 - 10% damage increase and 5% bonus attack rate. Level 2 - 20% damage increase and 10% bonus attack rate. Level 3 - 30% damage increase and 15% bonus attack rate.

just give a command aura and endurance aura and give them the same buff so there won't be 2 seperate buffs.

Can you help me!!! ty it's to hard to me to do this because im only newbie to warcraft editor thanks. :wink:

Level 14
just give a command aura and endurance aura and give them the same buff so there won't be 2 seperate buffs.
Wrong... there will be one buff but two hero icons and abilities... I'm not quite sure, but I think Slow Aura (Tornado) has attack speed and no icon, so if u get command aura add this ability on right level (via triggering). I'm not quite sure.

Level 3
ummm

the 2 jumps are already posted on this site n all you have to do the the throw spear one is

Throw Spear Jump

Event - Unit starts the effect of Ability
Conidition - Ability Equal to *Throw Spear*
Action - Special effect if wanted*
Turn on the trigger *Jump*
Wait - As long as you want to wait.
Turn off the trigger *Jump*
Animation set height to 0 at the rate of 500

Jump

Event - Every 0.01
Condition - NONE
Action - *Animation* Increase height* Increase height at 500 at the rate of 999999

Set you skill off of Fan Knives Set a Delay time change the Damage change the Projectile or "Missile Art" To a spear. OHHHH and if u want them to be stunned go to Effect n put Stunned Pause or something like that.

Reason why i cant make at this time -

I have to wait until i get MYYYY *YESS* own computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.