• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This spell has seven levels.

Shield Charge - (Hero) charges through enemies fligging them into the air causing damage, and stuns them.

Level 1 - 40 Damage; 0.75 sec. stuns; distance 800; final area 75; 60 Mana
Level 2 - 70 Damage; .75 sec. stun; Distance " "; Final Area " "; 75 Mana.
Level 3 - 115 Damage; .75 sec. stun; Distance " "; Final Area " "; 90 Mana.
Level 4 - 175 Damage; .75 sec. stun; Distance " "; Final Area " "; 105 Mana.
Level 5 - 250 Damage; .75 sec. stun; Distance " "; Final Area " "; 120 Mana.
Level 6 - 340 Damage; .75 sec. stun; Distance " "; Final Area " "; 135 Mana.
Level 7 - 445 Damage; .75 sec. stun; Distance " "; Final Area " "; 150 Mana.

I want this spell to look like my hero is acually charging through the enemies. Post any questions here. :wink:

Level 9
This is my idea though i cannot make your hero as if it is charging its enemies.

Do the ff:

1. customized a unit. Remove food used & attack ability & let it be named as UNIT
2. make dummy spell
3. customized impale ability like the target allowed are only enemies (say make it a unit spell)
4. give the customized impale to the customized unit

PSEUDOCODE:

E: a unit begins casting an ability
C: unit type of casting unit=your hero
ability being cast=dummy spell
A: create 1 UNIT at the position of casting unit
& etc...
hide last created unit
order last created unit to impale random unit
(unit w/n range of casting unit)..etc..
wait xx sec (enough time to be able to cast impale)
remove last created unit

I did not find the integer level of ability being cast for casting unit=xx & it is not present in the WE so the only thing i could give you is the pseudocode. If you have the said integer then perhaps you can try this:

Since there are 7 lvls of your spell, therefore your dummy spell must have 7 lvls. Customized 7 impales & UNITS then give each of them the ability respectively. You should create 7 of those pseudocode but w/o the 1st two actions just copy/paste it then change the UNIT accordingly. Now, each of these triggers must have the action;

If level of ability being cast for casting unit = xx then create 1 UNIT at the position of casting unit
& etc... and hide last created unit.

Final Opinion: the true actions might proceed according to the If statement. With that pseudocode alone you can do a lot of variations depending on what orders you will give to the created UNIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.