• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taoku's Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
If nobody minds, could you make the following spells, or teach me how to make them myself?

Spell 1
Name: Tiger Claws
Description: Summons Claws into the air which slam into an area, anything hit by the claws are then poisened.
Level 1: 75 Damage, 5 Second Slam Delay, Weak Poisen.
Level 2: 125 Damage, 4 Second Slam Delay, Moderate Poisen.
Level 3: 175 Damage, 3 Second Slam Delay, Powerful Poisen.
Level 4: 225 Damage, 2 Secnod Slam Delay, Super Poisen.
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 9
Added Notes: Slam Delay means the delay before the claws slam the area. I'll let u decide the AOE. When the poisen gets stronger it takes more hp away per second, and laster longer. The claws circle right above the caster.

Spell 2
Name: Thunder Slam
Description: Summons a Thunderbolt to slam an area. Units within the AOE become purged and stunned, if a unit dies due to the slam, they become a lightning elemental.
Level 1: 100 Initial Damage, 2 Second Stun
Level 2: 150 Initial Damage, 3 Second Stun
Level 3: 200 Initial Damage, 4 Second Stun
Level 4: 250 Initial Damage, 5 Second Stun
Mana Cost: 110
Cooldown: 9
Added Notes: When a unit becomes a lightning elemental it doesn't grow stronger with each level.

Spell 3
Name: Slash Wave
Description: Gives a chance the hero can attack using a projectile dealing splash & bonus damage.
Level 1: 5% Chance, 5 Bonus
Level 2: 15% Chance, 10 Bonus
Level 3: 25% Chance, 15 Bonus
Level 4: 35% Chance, 20 Bonus
Mana Cost: None (Passive Ability)
Cooldown: None (Passive Ability)
Added Notes: The projectile should look like crushing wave.

Spell 4
Name: Strings Of Life (Ultimate)
Description: The hero throws soul strings into an area. All units within the area lose the ability to move, cast spells, and can only attack at melee range. If the caster dies, all the units that were in the area die with the caster.
Level 1: Medium AOE
Level 2: Big AOE
Mana Cost: 400
Cooldown: 30
Added Notes: If a hero is in that area, then it can still attack, move, and cast spells, but still die with the caster.

If you make/teach me how to make these spells, I would be very grateful. Hey I got nothing else.
-Taoku
:?

Level 3
I'm not quite sure what you want on each of these, but I'll guess

Spell one: base it off infernal and give the claws an ability based off of slow poison. For the delay, there's a field called "casting delay" that should get the job done. I can't think of anything for the animation though.

Spell three: Base it off of critical strike, then use a trigger something like this.
Event:
-a unit begins the effect of an ability.
Condition:
-ability equal to slash wave
Action:
-create 1 invisible dummy unit at location of casting unit.
-order last created unit to cast shockwave on target of ability cast.
You just have to modify the shockwave to suit your needs. If you want it to do a circular AOE instead then order the dummy unit to cast a modified frost nova instead of shockwave.

If no one else responds I'll help you with the other two abilities.

Level 9
1) Check out my Silver Arrows of Arha spell. Use the Claws of Attack model from RotD for the animation.
2) Use the Infernal spell. Trigger the Lightning Elementals. Trigger the Purage and Stun.
3)
4) I might do this one. I have a model in mind that I'll request. I can use Silence for the spell prevention and pause all the ranged units to prevent them from attacking. The only problem that I forsee is preventing the melee units from moving while still allowing them to attack.

~The_Raven

Level 4
w00tsha

THANK YOU BOTH! I'M SORRY I EVER SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT YOU RAVEN! But how does your silver arrows spell help me make spell 1?
Oh yeah and 1 more thing, if I make a modified infernal spell, why would I need to trigger the stun :?:

Level 4
The_Raven said:
4) I might do this one. I have a model in mind that I'll request. I can use Silence for the spell prevention and pause all the ranged units to prevent them from attacking. The only problem that I forsee is preventing the melee units from moving while still allowing them to attack.

~The_Raven

Is it possible to make some kind of trigger that goes like this...

Events: A unit casts a spell
Conditions: Spell = Bound Of Life
Actions: Reduce attack range of units within spell effect.

I'm sorry I made this spell pretty hard, but atleast you're helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.