• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

custom spell questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I a stumped on how I should try to make a few spells.

1. Telekinesis
Prue was able to move things with her mind. At first she used her eyes, but as her power grew she could use her hands to channel her power.
This power was triggered by anger.

2. Astral Projection
As her powers grew, Prue received a new power - she could astral project herself. With this power she was able to move her astral body to another place.
This power was triggered by the need to be in two places at once.

3. Molecular Inhibition
(Freeze Time)
Piper has the ability to freeze time by slowing down the molecules of an object or a person. As her power grows she can now specifically freeze one person, even a part of it, or freeze one single object instead of the whole room.
This power is triggered by panic. As Piper gets control over her power she can trigger it whenever she wants to.

4. Molecular Combustion
Piper not only has the ability to slow down molecules, but she also can speed them up.
By speeding up molecules Piper is able to blow up things or Demons.
At the beginning she was afraid of her new power and could not conrol it, so she blew everything up instead of freezing it.
This power is triggert by emotions. By now Piper is able to control her power and blow up what she wants.

5. Premonitions
Phoebe is able to look back into the past and also into the future. This power is very helpful to the Charmed Ones, because Phoebe's Premonitions can tell them who their next innocent or maybe even enemy is.
Moreover Phoebe is more sensitive for feeling any kind of psychic energy, e.g. the presence of ghosts or other beings.
Her power is triggered when Phoebe touches an object or person.

6. Levitation
As her premonition power grows, Phoebe receives a new power - Levitation.
With this active power she can now levitate for a couple of seconds. Combined with her kick-boxing experience Phoebe is a very powerful threat to all evil beings.
At first she could only go up in the air, but as she gets control over her power Phoebe is now able to even fly some short distance.

7. Telekinetic Orbing
Like Prue, Paige has the ability to move things with her mind. But she does that differently than Prue did.
Paige calls for objects and the materialize in her hand or near her.
She can now control her power and is able to orb an object and leave it dematerialized in her hand, in order to throw it against a Demon or Warlock, e.g. an energy ball.

8. Orbing
The ability to transport oneself or others over distances. Leoand all Whitelighters have the ability to orb.

9. Electricity Generation
Leo has the power to generate and channel electricity.

10. Thermodynamic Generation
Leo has the ability to heat things up. (like he did with the tea in 1x14)

11. Regeneration
The ability to regenerate matter or to create substances (e.g. water).

I've never made custom spells so I don't know where to begin.

Level 11
These spells really do not go in warcraft 3... However:

Orbing - Equal with Teleporting (maybe mass teleport if you want).
Electricity Generator - Chain Lightning?

I saw the "Charmed" movie and it was really cool, but really, those spells do not really fit warcraft 3!

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.