• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kali stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi,

I want to make a hero based on Kali from Smite, I found/made spells for her basic abilities, I just can't quite figure out how to make her ultimate ability.

Here's what it does:

Kali becomes an unstoppable force of destruction, creating a damage aura around her. During this time, she can be reduced to 1 health, but cannot die. She is immune to knockup, slow effects and protected from root, but still vulnerable to stuns. If Kali is under 15% of her total health at the end of the duration, she will heal to 15% health.

Duration should be short (3-5 seconds)
I can't find a picture of what it looks like, but she spins a 360 once, after that blades spin around her (it's all red), which is the aoe damage, after the duration the blades disapear

Also a model requested! This is what she looks like:
T_Kali_Default_Card.png

If anyone could help me out with either one of these, I would really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.