• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help on my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hello there i posted my map in the map discussion forum, here if what i need help with:
i need the 3 coloured lichs to channel coloured lightning to the lich king (green lich channeling green lightning blue channle blue etc) i made the green do life drain the blue siphon mana and red finger of death but i deleated them because it uses "position of unit" when the lich king moves the lightning stays in his map whaaaat -___- i want them to be on HIM not on his place btw same goes for the 3 liches when they move, i also need to stop the lichs from attacking anyone i just want them to stay in thier place and channel the lightnings

i used a special effect on an obelisk but for some reason it wont work, i dont remember wich ability model i used but i want it to be a dark ranger charm ability that repeats until the obelisk is destroyed, i also want the obelisk t play the undead buildings death animation when it is destroyed, and can someone tell me whats the difference between hints and simple hints? (in quest messeges) thats all! thanks in advance.

Level 5
it will move but the position means channeling at his legs lolz i dont like that xD and how do i make the channel spell? when i go issue order unit i dont see my custom ability in the menu only original warcraft, i used strings but it says must target enemy, i allowed it to target friendly and says target full of mana then im AAAAAAGH so could someone tell me step by step plox? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.