• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

capture points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
so im making custom map where there is 2 team and there is points (obelisk) on map witch have a guardian(for neutral) so idea is that players go kill guardian than capture the the point (obelisk) the obelisk transfers from neutral to their team and summons a guardian for their team. (example from neutral to player dark green) how i can make that to work with trigger? i tried using rescue command but once new guard is made it no longer goes to trigger cuz it new unit and not selected from them map? do i need a variable at least so basic example would help thx

Level 13
if your only condition for changing the capture point is the succesful kill of a guardian you could use variable arrays

Guardian[x]
Obelisk[x]

x being the number of your capture points

Then make x Triggers, one for each capture point

• Events
    • Unit - a Unit dies
  • Conditions
    • Triggering Unit = Guardian [x]
  • Actions
    • Unit - Change ownership of Obelisk [x] to owner of Killing Unit
    • Unit - Create 1 Guardian at position of Obelisk[x]
    • set Guardian[x] = last created unit