• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help needed with dota-like creep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello everyone, i'm in needed of help with the dota-like creeps behaviour. The problem is that whenever you go and "lane cut" the creeps, they won't stop chasing you and return to their lane. The trigger is simple, it creates units in a region and orders them to "Attack-Move" to another region.

Isn't it in wc3 DotA the same way? Lane-Creeps hunt you until they lose track of you, on track lose they return charging to the checkpoint from current position. Which is a feature of, simple Attack/move to Location on Spawning.

The Track lose is reached if the creeps lose sight onto your hero for a specific time.

Except you mean this gain aggro, if attacking an enemy hero that is another story.

Level 7
I mean exactly that Tasyen, my problem is that the creeps just dont stop chasing me even in the fog of war, like i lose sight of them but they still chase me and if i stop at one place they just catch up on me. I have made maps like this before and as far as i remember this is supposed to be e default AI behaviour for the creeps to return to their issued order if you go in the dark, but apparently it has bugged out this time. Now that you told me i think it might have something to do with the Towers granting vision to the creeps and that's why they chase but i doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.