• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need trigger to move specific unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Need trigger to move specific unit created by trigger

Hello,
So in short, there's a building that sell unit.
When a player buy a unit, it is removed and four are created for a computer player : one on top lane, one on bottom lane, two on middle lane.
All trigger are made for the creation of those unit.
Now, I created what I call a Focus Menu, when you press on a button, it changes your lane focus and, in background, a variable (0 = no focus, 1=focus on top lane, 2 = focus on mid lane, 3 = focus on bot lane).
I need a tigger to make it work now. For exemple, when Player 3 buy a unit, units will be created normally (1-2-1) and then be moved to the corresponding lane.
The place where untis are created are in specific region. I want to move all created unit by the trigger mentionned before to the region where the player focus.

If anyone can help, thanks in advance

Last edited:
Level 8
I think I (almost) got what you're saying but just to be clear; you want it so that when the unit is bought by a player, the lane that the player is "focusing" on is where the extra unit will go? Sort of like this:
  • Player 3 buys a unit.
  • Their focus is on the top lane (Top-Mid-Bot).
  • The 4 units created will spawn (2-1-1).
Is that correct or does it always go (1-2-1)?

Status
Not open for further replies.