• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help my editor won't start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need help because my world editor will not load a map correctly. Every time I try to load a map it gives a critical error and says it doen't have enough storage to process the command please post if ya have an idea to fix it :sad:

Level 2
also make sure your computer has enough ram/free disk space

and you could copy your map directory to the desktop and then reinstall wc3 and move the maps back into your wc3 directory and still have them. Theres an option to uninstall WC3 in the: file>programs>wc3>uninstall

Level 3
ok i uninstalled then reinstalled wc3 and i tryed to play wc3 and it didn't work and so i tryed to reinstall and now it gets stuck trying to install any suggestions?

Level 3
to Gauntlet2021-no i'm not using an illegal or burned copy it is the real one and Ralle-anywhere i can download Ad-aware? and to Red Baron-my cd has a few scratches i think that may be it cause it is the same file over and over that it gets stuck at the bnet updater
p.s. thanks for the help :)

Level 5
ad-aware, i didn't like to much ewido anti-malware has been more useful to me but using both is even more useful cause i have like 3 anti spyware/malwar and they all find alot of different things. but if i do ewido first the rest don't find as many compared to any other order.

for the ram issue download system mechanic(my trial is running forever lol)
then go to optimize>defragment memory>then click recover ram twice and defrag ram once for best results

Status
Not open for further replies.