• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map load failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I just reinstalled War3 and patched to the latest version but every time I try to load up my map to world editor it gives me this error message and then shuts itself down.

"Trigger function does not exist in database: SaveGameCacheBJ"

Then says:

This application has encountered a critical error:

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Program: e:\games\warcraftiii\worldedit.exe
Object: .PAVCWE TriggerFunction@@

Press OK to terminate the application

Level 11
No it's not protected, it's that he's probably using a 3rd party WE, so my suggestion is shut off all the features like Reinvent the Craft and stuff like that.

Also this is a JASS or GUI error, because SaveGameCacheBJ is a Interger Cache which Blizzard decided to do a fix on it so it won't load.

Level 2
I was working on the map in patch 1.23 then I patched and it stopped working. I have no 3rd part applications attached.

Level 4
I may have found a workaround. It seems Blizzard deleted the trigger data for SaveGameCacheBJ from the UI/triggerdata.txt file in the patch.

I've added it back into this 1.24 version. Create a new folder in your Wc3 directory called UI and place it inside; it should override the one in the patch.

Just remember to remove it when Blizzard makes changes in a patch further along. Apparently 1.24b is out on Westfall but I have no idea if it fixes this.

Attachments

• triggerdata.txt
    296.1 KB · Views: 371
Level 2
Been trying to figure this out all day, thought this file would finally solve my problems. However it did not. I do not see a saved cache file anywhere and yet again nothing loaded when I tried to do it.
I find it ridiculously bizarre that I couldn't find even one tutorial for making a campaign on this website, and that on other websites the tut explains things anyone would know.
I am getting so sick and tired of this, when is someone going to explain a working cache system here? I really jsut want to give up as it seems impossible right now.

Level 11
Been trying to figure this out all day, thought this file would finally solve my problems. However it did not. I do not see a saved cache file anywhere and yet again nothing loaded when I tried to do it.
I find it ridiculously bizarre that I couldn't find even one tutorial for making a campaign on this website, and that on other websites the tut explains things anyone would know.
I am getting so sick and tired of this, when is someone going to explain a working cache system here? I really jsut want to give up as it seems impossible right now.

I don't know why there isn't but luckly there are the other websites, for campaign making. You tried 1.24b on Westfall yet? Maybe that will help you.

Level 2
I don't know why there isn't but luckly there are the other websites, for campaign making. You tried 1.24b on Westfall yet? Maybe that will help you.

I just got a new patch like, yesterday but the problem seems to be that I cannot load the chache. I can ONLY set it to "last created cache" and can't use it's actual name. then again I cannot seem to find the cache file in the warcraft folder anywhere. Either this is a lot more complex than the tutorials make it out to be or Blizzard have decided to totally screw up our campaign making.
If you know of any good hero saving tutorial please link me to it. I really think I'll just quit making maps if I can't get this to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.