• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help For Make Item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi
i have a Hero Defence (its survival)
i made for it 200 level , 6 Hero , and add 10-12 Spell
i need help For making Items and Fix few Bug in Tiggers
i Think my map Completed 70%
Thanks

Level 28
Ehh... I don't get 2 things:

1) the solved-status
2) this is the World Editor Help Zone, if you've got any problems you can post it here, this isn't a problem as far as I can see o_O

Also, are those items class/level-bound (you have to be a certain class and/or certain level to pick it up), are any of the items triggered, how many items do you need?

The only information you give is "I need items", that doesn't help us a lot :/

Level 12
Hi
i have a Hero Defence (its survival)
i made for it 200 level , 6 Hero , and add 10-12 Spell
i need help For making Items and Fix few Bug in Tiggers
i Think my map Completed 70%
Thanks
How not to ask for help.
2) this is the World Editor Help Zone, if you've got any problems you can post it here, this isn't a problem as far as I can see o_O
I see that he needs to learn everything he needs to make a map that contains the features "described" in his post...

Also, not to be an evil douchebag, but you should go read up on tutorials and stuff to gain more experience before trying a map like this...

Level 28
I see that he needs to learn everything he needs to make a map that contains the features "described" in his post...

Also, not to be an evil douchebag, but you should go read up on tutorials and stuff to gain more experience before trying a map like this...
I don't think you're an evil douchebag for this, I think you're completely correct (if that is what he meant).

I thought he was saying "I have created all heroes and spells, but I need items, can someone make the items for me?".
( + helping to fix bugs in the triggers, but judging from his post it would be more like redoing everything).

Well, I like to help out people a lot, but this is just out of the question...

Level 9
I don't think you're an evil douchebag for this, I think you're completely correct (if that is what he meant).

I thought he was saying "I have created all heroes and spells, but I need items, can someone make the items for me?".
( + helping to fix bugs in the triggers, but judging from his post it would be more like redoing everything).

Well, I like to help out people a lot, but this is just out of the question...

agree...

Level 2

How not to ask for help.

lol
i know how can i make item or like it! :smile:
but i cant do it because i m busy
maybe its better i send the map to other for complete

Status
Not open for further replies.