• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hearthstone tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
hello, I was just wondering if you guys use something called hearthstone tracker. A few of my friends started to use it, and I find it fairy useful now that I downloaded it myself.

Basically it records your match history and displays the winrate. It's a third party program that needs to run in the background else it wont work, you can make it auto start when you start your computer in the settings though.

Namnl%C3%B6s.jpg

show.jpg

you can get it here.
http://hearthstonetracker.com/

Last edited:
Level 24
Seems like a great application I will definitely be installing it and use it to record our games.

Level 24
The delete tool I find very useful since I sometimes play with a deck that's made purely for leveling up and is not actually made at all to get high in rank. Therefor it can be really nice to delete those games since I want to see the win - loss ratio with my main decks. Why you would ever want to edit I don't know. Maybe Chaosy will use it to try to cheat his way to victory in the upcoming tournament. :D

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
the only problem would be that your opponent could have something to say about that :p

anyway, while I can agree that it can be useful, I also think that too many people who use this program to show that "my deck is very good, look at this 10 game win streak" but maybe he only won 8, or even less. I'd say it's more "harm" than good if I judge by experiance.

Level 12
I also think that too many people who use this program to show that "my deck is very good, look at this 10 game win streak" but maybe he only won 8, or even less. I'd say it's more "harm" than good if I judge by experiance.

Yeah now we know that the stats in OP is all lies.

Downloaded it yesterday and tried it out some, really nice with the popup in the corner that shows you've gotten into a match so you can alt tab and still be notified.

Level 24
That's something they could add, luckily for me I don't play arena so it's not an issue for me. :D (26 arena wins and over 1 200 ranked/unranked wins.)

Status
Not open for further replies.