• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Accidental Concede in winning match!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Yea, I know... weird, but today, I had this thing.... I was in Hearthstone with my warlock and I was owning an rogue, he had about 10 health, and thanks to my programs, I lagged, I wanted to change options and I accidently conceded and lost an star...

I... :goblin_jawdrop: I was just so... :vw_wtf:

So, I opened this topic for all that might have had a an /facepalm match or accident like I did and if you did, describe how it happened even if there isn't much to tell.

But, as well, this made me wonder... why the hell CONCEDE Button doesn't ask you "are you sure" when you click it. It would prevent things like this happen.

Level 34
I've done this for sure. I also forget to wait for Animal Companion to summon something. I get boar and end turn before attacking. : (

Level 8
Accidently conceding is like accidently deleting your toon in WoW. You'll be able to get it back same as a star on ranked, but the thing is... wheny ou delete your toon on WoW, you get asked to type "delete", here, you just click and you're down. Isn't there suppose to be an option "are you sure" before you spam it.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Happens.

Worst is Life Tap with warlock when you are about to win but forget you have 2 life or less. That's worth a TRIPLE FACEPALM

Status
Not open for further replies.